1. Elizabeth and James Keyla Printed Drawstring Shorts • Elizabeth and James • $159
2. Caslon® Drawstring Linen Shorts (Regular & Petite) • Caslon • $49
3. A.L.C. ‘Val’ Flower Print Silk Shorts • A.L.C. • $325
4. MINKPINK ‘Cherry Pie’ Print Shorts • MinkPink • $29.40
5. Two by Vince Camuto Diamond Print Linen & Cotton Shorts • Vince Camuto • $59
6. Topshop Palm Print Shorts • Topshop • $60
7. Dirty Ballerina High Rise Floral Shorts • Nordstrom • $38.40
One of my favorite things about summer is wearing shorts. While denim shorts may be the go-to summer staple, new alternatives have been popping up the last few seasons.
Printed shorts are great options for those breezy summer days. They are comfortable yet cool and chic. These shorts can be dressed up with wedges but can also be easy and laid-back when you pair them with a simple white tee and flat leather sandals. Even if you aren’t a big fan of prints, this is a way to get in on the action without making the full commitment of a printed dress.
Accessories with printed shorts can be clean and simple. Let the shorts be the start of the outfit. Floral and geometric prints are safe bets when shopping for printed shorts to add to your summer outfit rotation.
Nordstrom has a good selection and their anniversary sale is going on right now so it’s a good time to pick up a few pairs of printed shorts!
Happy shopping! Hope you pick up some haute picks!
Linking up with: Pink Sole, Style Elixir, Classy Yet Trendy, Living in Color, The Red Closet Diary, Mix & Match Fashion