Dress: Zara, old (similar, here & here) | Kimono: Urban Outfitters (similar, similar) | Sandals: Gentle Souls | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Clutch: The Limited, old (similar, really cute ones here, here, & here)
Met up with some friends for dinner and drinks on Friday night. Got to catch up with a friend of a friend that is living the life we all want to live. He’s a musician/chef/world traveler. He even picked up and moved to Hawaii for a year to just get a change of pace. His next trip will be stops in Japan and India, just because. Hearing all of his interesting stories got all of us inspired and ready to book a flight to anywhere.
Speaking of travel, this outfit is my go-to whenever I have to catch a flight. The dress is so comfortable and the leopard kimono is perfect for those chilly airplane temperatures. Always have to travel in style!
Sometimes you just have to release your inner wild.
Nothing too crazy, just take a step outside of your norm to grow and learn more about yourself.
Here are some ideas on finding your inner wild:
- Take a road trip with no specific destination.
- Pick up and move to Hawaii for a year.
- Have dinner at a restaurant by yourself.
- Plan a trip to a country that no one has heard of.
- Teach yourself a language or a new skill.
- Dye your hair a funky color – even if just for a week.
- Build your bucket list & commit to crossing one major thing off every year.
At dinner we asked the question, “If you could go anywhere in the world & money was no object, where would you go?”
So, where would you go? Let me know in the comments!
|Photo credit: Dusty Rose Darling|
Linking up with: Pink Sole – Still Being Molly – Fizz & Frosting – Living In Color Style – Mix & Match Fashion